What Happens When Parties Want a Divorce or Child Custody Determination and Cannot Afford Lawyers
During my professional career, I have assisted thousands of individuals. Many of these folks have sadly told me that they cannot afford to hire a lawyer in their Florida Family Law case. They feel confused and upset about the legal rules and how to navigate the court system, alone. These cases usually involve Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support or Modification issues.
Consider Mediation as the Best Alternative
Unlike Criminal Cases where lawyers are routinely appointed to represent certain individuals who are charged with crimes, the Florida Courts are not required to appoint lawyers for individuals who are involved in a Family Law matter.
Here is the Good News for all individuals involved in a Florida Divorce, Child Custody dispute or a Modification matter
Mediation can be an Inexpensive and Highly Effective way to get a neutral lawyer, with a vast amount of experience, to provide you and the other party with guidance, suggestions and prompt assistance in reaching your goals and objectives.
As a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator, I can provide mediation services for any parties willing to 'come to the table' and discuss and resolve important Florida Family Law matters. After all, family matters should be solved by the parties themselves in the privacy of discussion and not in a public hearing before a stranger. For many reasons, Mediation is a fantastic opportunity and resource to folks who want to get divorced and to parents who don't have the financial resources to pay for expensive lawyers, in their ongoing dispute.
Some of the Benefits of Mediation to people who can not afford to pay for lawyers are:
- Mediation is confidential and not like attending public hearings in a courtroom;
- Mediation is efficient and not time consuming;
- Mediation Fees and Costs are usually a fraction of the fees and costs, which parties with lawyers end up paying;
- Mediation is more cost effective, because you don't lose time from work or school or taking care of your children;
- Mediation is Impactful, because it allows parties to get direction and suggestions for “Problem Solving” through the Mediation Process. On countless occasions, I have heard judges say to the parties before the Court: ‘You need to try and resolve these disputes in a mediation, because an experienced Mediator will be much more effective than me, in trying to resolve your problems.';
- Mediation allows the Parties to have control over the outcome of their disputes and avoid having a judge make harsh rulings that dictate outcomes that neither party would like;
MEDIATION IS WORTH EXPLORING. DISCOVER THE MANY BENEFITS OF HIRING AN EXPERIENCED FLOIDA SUPREME COURT CERTIFIED MEDIATOR
CONTACT ME TODAYA if you have a Florida Family Law case or dispute that would benefit from my Mediation Services. Just like countless individuals who have utilized my mediation service discovered in the past, I can assist both parties in reaching agreements without the need to pay expensive lawyer fees.