Divorce Lawyer Colorado Springs Gordon N Shayne
SPECIAL PAYMENT OPTIONS
FOR A “LIMITED TIME ONLY” WE WILL HONOR SPECIAL PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS FOR OUR RETAINER; 50% DUE AT THE TIME OF HIRE AND THE BALANCE DUE WITHIN 45 DAYS. PLEASE CONTACT US NOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR “FREE CONSULTATION” WITH THE ATTORNEY, AND MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS OFFER!
Divorce Lawyer Colorado Springs, Child Custody
“For over 33 years, I have vigorously fought to protect the rights and interests of my clients.”
Gordon N. Shayne serves clients (civilian, active military and retired military) throughout the State of Colorado and the Front Range, including: Colorado Springs, Woodland Park, Monument/Palmer Lake, Castle Rock, Pueblo, and El Paso, Douglas, Teller, and Pueblo Counties.
Why Choose Gordon N. Shayne?
Because Gordon N. Shayne has EXPERIENCE that counts! He has handled all types of Family Law cases, from high-conflict to low-conflict. During the course of these cases, he has been involved in thousands of situations and actual courtroom hearings. From those experiences, he has a vast wealth of practical “hands-on” management of Family Law disputes at every level. There is no substitute for this level of experience in times of crisis.
- Gordon N. Shayne is a divorce lawyer in Colorado Springs who specializes exclusively in domestic and family law. All of his continuing education requirements are met in such a way as to advance his knowledge and expertise in this specific area of law.
- Gordon N. Shayne has over 33 years of professional experience. He is able to assist individuals throughout Colorado’s county divorce courts.
- Gordon N. Shayne is committed to protecting mother’s and father’s rights and interests. He is available 24/7 to answer your questions about divorce laws in the state of Colorado.
- Gordon N. Shayne is a member of many professional legal organizations including: the Colorado Bar Association, the Colorado Bar Association Family Law Section, American Bar Association, El Paso County Bar Association, , the Florida Bar Association, and the Federal Trial Bar.
- Gordon N. Shayne will provide you with clear guidance regarding Colorado’s family laws so you can make informed decisions about your case. He is committed to open and honest communication.
- Gordon N. Shayne offers a free initial consultation* that can be scheduled promptly.
- Gordon N. Shayne offers discounts for active and retired military members and dependents.
Our Commitment to You
Almost everyone who undergoes a Divorce or other Family Law dispute encounters a stressful time wrought with emotions, confusion and fear about the future. During such times, you need experienced legal support to ensure you don’t make rash decisions that may negatively impact your future, as well as that of your children.
Gordon N. Shayne has helped thousands of people through such difficult times and is committed to providing the advice and support you need to make informed decisions. With over 33 years of experience, Gordon possesses the insight, knowledge and experience you need to protect your rights and interests throughout Colorado’s county divorce courts. Your concerns and opinions will be received in a highly confidential manner and treated with the dignity and respect you deserve.
Our goal is to assist you through this difficult period in your life with dignity and humanity. Allow us the privilege to relieve your stress as we effectively manage your case from start to finish.
Gordon N. Shayne devotes 100% of his practice to Family Law in Colorado. Gordon N. Shayne has a deep understanding of the nuances of Divorce, Child Custody, Domestic Relations Laws in the state of Colorado. He provides experienced legal representation in the following areas of domestic and family law:
- Divorce and Legal Separation
- Child Custody
- Visitation & Parenting Plans
- Military Retirement and Related Military Issues
- Child Custody Modification
- Annulments or Invalidity of Marriage
- Grandparent’s Rights
- Contested Divorces
- No Fault Divorces
- Uncontested Divorces
- Military Divorces and Custody Disputes
- All Post Decree Disputes
YOU DESERVE TO HAVE A HIGHLY EXPERIENCED COLORADO SPRINGS DIVORCE LAWYER IN YOUR CORNER AND GORDON N. SHAYNE CAN HELP YOU, NOW!
Ask us about our SPECIAL DISCOUNTS for active, retired U.S. military members and dependents!
Call 719-442-6649 to Schedule Your Immediate FREE CONSULTATION*!
*for those individuals interested in retaining legal counsel and who have the financial means to hire an attorney