WHY EXPERIENCE COUNTS!
The more experience that the lawyer has the greater benefit will be obtained by a client. I can only tell you that in years of practicing law which is now an excess of 40 years. I've seen a lot of bad lawyering, I've seen a lot of lawyers who have not seen the inside of the courtroom and who do not understand what is at stake.
- Experience counts when it comes to divorce.
- An experienced lawyer can give their client the benefit of their exgtensive knowledge because they have been in certain situations in which they can predict outcomes for clients, and they can also guide clients in the right direction.
- Experienced lawyers will be able to tell you how a judge is going to deal with a specific piece of evidence under some situations, and that's helpful to the client.
- Experienced attorneys who are familiar with the rules of evidence, how these hearings are conducted, and what's at stake really are the greatest asset to a client.
- In most of these situations, you're going to find out that you don't get a do-over, or as they say in golf, a mulligan, where you get to tee the ball up and hit it again. Once your case becomes final, that's most likely going to be it for your case, and an experienced lawyer should be somebody who you trust and you want to work with who has the reputation and respect in the legal community to help you throughout the entire process from beginning to the end and beyond.
- To be an effective lawyer in family law means that you have to understand the entirety of Florida's divorce law which interacts with all the other laws that we have. Personal injury law has an impact in divorce law. Did one of the parties receive a settlement sometime in the past, still receiving a settlement? How is that going to affect the divorce? Is there an impact to a spouse becoming disabled or applying for Social Security Disability Income? That has an impact.
Are you filing for divorce? Do you need help understanding the law and preparing for filing? Contact a Florida divorce attorney today. Call 904-544-6855 to Schedule Your Immediate Free Consultation!