When both parties agree to the division of assets, debts and can reasonably agree to a time-sharing plan for the children, then the parties should seriously consider hiring a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator.
- SAVE a great deal of money as a private mediation does not require that both parties hire their own attorney
- FAST have you already decided on the division of property, assets, debts? You can schedule a Private Mediation and get it all done in a very short amount of time.
- AVOID the emotional strain and move on with your lives
- You and your spouse will schedule a complimentary consultation with the attorney to discuss the process
- Once you have decided to move forward, a mutually convenient time/date is set for the Mediation
- Both parties will complete their financial affidavit and submit it to the attorney prior to the scheduled Mediation
- Both parties will attend Mediation either in person or via Zoom
- The attorney will draft the Marital Separation Agreement or the Consent Final Judgment
- The parties may opt for the Attorney to draft all required court documents for the filing of the case
- File the case with the court
Be Sure To Contact The Law Office of Gordon N. Shayne today!